Active Spine Physical Therapy, we offer:
- Self-pay options
- In-network filing
- Out-of-network filing
- Medicare & Medicaid filing*
*Medicare & Medicaid patients must be under the care of a physician for
treatment to continue.
Your First Visit:
Your first visit to Active Spine Physical Therapy will be very important to both you and your therapist. This visit is primarily devoted to a thorough physical therapy evaluation in order to establish your individualized treatment plan. The following checklist should help you better plan for your initial visit to our clinic:
- Intake forms will need to be completed. The new patient information form and HIPAA form are aavailable on our website for download and completion. Active Spine Physical Therapy’s privacy policies for HIPAA compliance are also available on our website for your review.
- Bring your insurance cards to be copied for your medical record in order to ensure accuracy when filing your insurance claims.
- Bring your photo id or drivers license so that we can copy it for your records to help protect your identity.
- Bring your updated medication list that includes dosages for inclusion in your medical record.
- Dress comfortably in shorts, sweats or other loose fitting clothing.
For your convenience, Active Spine Physical Therapy will file your insurance claims. Your insurance benefits will be verified at your initial visit but it is always helpful if you are aware of your outpatient physical therapy benefits. The only payment due at time of service is your insurance co-pay. Statements with any remaining balances will be mailed at the beginning of each month.
Active Spine Physical Therapy offers in-network services for many major insurance companies. We are participating providers for Medicare beneficiaries. Should you be uninsured or have an insurance policy that does not have in-network or out-of-network benefits at Active Spine Physical Therapy, we have reasonable self-pay rates available. We are committed to making every effort to treat every patient that seeks services from us.
State Health Plan Clear Pricing Provider
Insurances we accept:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield plans except for Blue Value
Copay, coinsurance and premium payments will all be necessary at time of service.